Friday, June 13, 2008

it's been a relatively long time since I last posted,
so I thought I should do so now.

Sunday was stayover at Julia's,
okay it was fun, and I wa the ultimate winner for Mahjong!
hohoho, considering the fact that I'm not very good at it.
so we bridged, baked, taitied, mahjonged, talked, and yeah anything you would find at a sleepover at Jul's (:

Monday I did three papers of my Chemistry TYS :D,
and then down for the Juniors' Energizer League match.

Tuesday was out with Sherlyn!
and she is sooo rich lah, in a day she can spend 200plus,
and not feel guity.
gasp!
anyhows we had Marche for Dinner!
:D :D :D

Wednesday was Corinne's Birthday,
Happy Birthday Love! (:

studied with Salad at KAP Macs,
and there was like this smelly mad man.
YUCKS, he use his dirty finger to dig the mayo and started sucking it!
totally disgusting.
Kelly joined us later.

met Caleb and Zijie for dinner,
stupid Caleb caused me to miss my Duck Porridge that I had been craving for the whole day over some not very nice Duck Hor Fun.
and then those two idiots were super embarresing at Vivocity,
shouting Armpits for Sale, and using their slippers to clap.
and then Caleb started doing pirouettes and twirls in the middle of nowhere,
it is very embarressing going out with them, but I've got to admit I had my fair share of laughter.

Today I spent the whole day at home,
and I ashamed to say that I got no homework or whatsoever done.
okay at the very least, I completed my Heart of the Sea :D
I'm started to like Nora Roberts, and might just consider getting her other Trilogies.

okay tht's all,
TTFN :D

No comments: